Exhibition Contractual Agreement
※ The allocation of booths will be on a first-come, first served basis.
1. "Exhibitor" refers to company, organization, local autonomous entity, etc. from Korea or other countries which submit the prescribed application for participation in the Exhibition.
2. "Exhibition" means "2011 Gwangju UEA Environment Exhibition"
3. "Organizer" indicates "The Gwangju Urban Environment Forum 2011" which takes overall charge of both hosting and the arrangement of the Exhibition.
2.Allocation of Exhibition Space
1. The Organizer shall allocate Exhibition Spaces pursuant to the order of application.
2. Given spatial harmony plus display efficiency and effectiveness, the Organizer may alter the location of Exhibition Spaces allocated to Exhibitors at the Organizer's own discretion if it is deemed necessary for the overall operation of the pavilion, and Exhibitors shall not claim compensation for such variation in the allocation of Exhibition Spaces.
3.Management of Space
1. Exhibitors shall display the items stipulated in their applications, and their staff shall be permanently stationed at their booths to ensure the smooth management of their booths.
2. In case Exhibitors display any item distinct from those listed in their applications or incompatible with the inherent features of the Exhibition or in case they perform direct sales of exhibits without the approval of the Organizer, the Organizer can immediately order the suspension, dismantlement, and withdrawal of exhibits, but Exhibitors are not entitled to file any resultant compensation claim against the Organizer.
3. The Organizer may place restrictions on a particular person's access to the pavilion, if necessary.
4. Exhibitors shall not transfer the whole or partial part of the Exhibition Space to others without the written approval of the Organizer.
5. Exhibitors shall not change the original form of the pavilion, for instance, by putting paint onto the floor, ceiling, or the surface of pillars and walls. They shall indemnify the Organizer for any damage to the pavilion, for instance, by taking proper actions like the restoration of the pavilion to the original state.
1. For cancellation of exhibition participation contracts, Exhibitors shall file to the Organizer a written request for cancellation no later than 60 days before the commencement of the Exhibition.
2. Within 60 days before the commencement of the Exhibition, Exhibitors are forbidden to cancel exhibition participation contracts. In case they decide to not participate in the Exhibition within this period due to unavoidable reasons, they shall consult with the Organizer beforehand, and the Organizer may lodge a claim for a certain amount of indemnification against Exhibitors upon occasion.
5.Cancellation or Variation of the Exhibition
1. In case the Exhibition is cancelled or the Exhibition period is changed or shortened due to special reasons not attributable to the Organizer, Exhibitors shall not claim compensation against the Organizer.
6.Arrangement of Installations & Exhibits
1. Exhibitors shall complete the entry and display of installations and exhibits within their Exhibition Space as allocated by the Organizer. If they require the overtime use of exhibition facilities within the installation period, they shall pay their overtime usage fees to the Organizer after obtaining approval from the Organizer. All selection of installation companies shall be confined solely to those firms registered in the Kimdagejung Convention Center.
7.Withdrawal of Exhibits & Installations
1. Exhibitors shall withdraw all exhibits and installations from the pavilion within the dismantlement period. In case they delay the withdrawal of exhibits and installations from the pavilion, they shall pay the Organizer all expenses borne by the Organizer as a result of such delay in the withdrawal process.
8.Security, Risk-taking, Theft, and Insurance within the Pavilion
1. The Organizer shall take proper security actions for the Exhibition and visitors.
2. Exhibitors shall assume full liability for either damage to or theft of all items within their Exhibition Space during the exhibition, installation, and dismantlement period.
1. All installations and materials inside the pavilion shall undergo proper incombustible treatment in accordance with firefighting laws and regulations.
2. The Organizer may demand rectification for fire prevention from Exhibitors upon occasion.
1. The Organizer is entitled to enact supplementary rules not stated in the Regulations Governing Exhibition Participation, if necessary.
2. Supplementary rules shall constitute a part of the Regulations Governing Exhibition Participation, and Exhibitors shall abide by supplementary rules.
Any disputes between the Organizer and Exhibitors over the interpretation of the Regulations Governing Exhibition Participation and over the rights and obligations of both parties shall be pursuant to the arbitration and decision by the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board, and neither party is entitled to file an appeal against the decision to the above-mentioned Board.
If you have any questions. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.